Friday, September 12, 2014

Double fisting weddings

About a month ago I double fisted the weddings of 2 sets of friends.  

I started the day photographing and I continued to document for most of the day.  






I don't really think of myself as a wedding photographer.  I more of a document photographer.  I see things as they happen and record things as they come so that these moments later can retell the story.  Here are a few moments in the day that make me smile when I see them.


While Tasha waited with composure...


...Aaron was getting a bit excited.

So he danced down the aisle to the theme song from THE A TEAM!



During the day Aaron scrambled for his camera to take images of his wife...


...and carried polaroids in his pocket.


They walked together.


And, are they negotiating something?


At one point, I was the fast handed photographer, parasol operator, and friend who rescued Tasha and Jessica from a flock of birds overhead.


Later there was some cake and some face making.


 There was some leading and following...

        

 And dancing.





By the time I reached the second wedding, there was time to sit on the barley field on the eve of the super moon.  I was still documenting but my photos got a little wackier and more chill.

       


2 comments: